Veterans Benefits Claims
The attorneys and staff of Cascadia Disability Law help Veterans just like YOU! We fight to get you the benefits you have earned and deserve at the earliest stage possible in the claim process.
- Service Connected Compensation
- Dependency Indemnity Compensation (DIC) a/k/a Widows / Widowers Claims
- Clear and Unmistakable Error (CUE)
- Special Monthly Compensation (SMC)
- Individual Unemployability (IU)
- Worsening of a service connected condition
Cascadia Disability Law is dedicated to obtaining VA benefits for Veterans who have been injured during their military service. We have secured disability benefits for many Veterans, including those who fought in conflicts from World War II, the Korean War, Vietnam, the Gulf War through the recent actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. As part of our service, we do not earn an attorney’s fee unless we are successful in obtaining the Veteran additional disability compensation.
At Cascadia Disability Law, we use the depth of our experience and the dogged determination needed to make sure Veterans receive all the compensation they deserve. We represent clients in Oregon, Washington and beyond.
Some of the types of VA benefits cases we handle:
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI)
- Physical Injuries from Active Duty
- Agent Orange conditions
- Gulf War Syndrome
- Camp Lejeune Contaminated Water claims
- 1151 Claims against VA Facilities
- Worsening of a service connected condition
Many Disorders Qualify as Veterans’ Disabilities
There is a wide range of conditions that may qualify and warrant VA benefits, including the following just to mention a few:
- PTSD: Veterans who have engaged in combat or experienced other traumatic events while serving our country are at risk of developing post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD. This disorder is known by many names including shell shock and battle fatigue, and is now recognized as a serious and debilitating condition. The Veterans’ disability lawyers at Cascadia Disability Law, have helped our nation’s servicemen and women obtain Veterans’ disability benefits for PTSD.
- Traumatic Brain Injuries: Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) have emerged as a leading disability among service members who fought in Iraq and Afghanistan. Symptoms can be mild, moderate or severe, and in some cases TBI can lead to permanent disabilities. The lawyers at Cascadia Disability Law, have helped victims obtain monthly Veterans’ disabilities benefits as compensation for this serious service-related condition.
- Toxic Exposure: Veterans of Vietnam may be entitled to benefits related to exposure to Agent Orange or other herbicides. The VA also provides compensation payments to chronically disabled Gulf War Veterans with undiagnosed illnesses that have been caused by exposure to chemicals used during battle and military operations. Cascadia Disability Law, can help you get Veterans’ disabilities benefits for disorders related to these toxic exposures.
As a Veteran, You May Be Entitled To VA Disability Benefits
If you are a Veteran who served on active duty, you may be eligible to receive tax-free compensation for your impairments. You could qualify for VA disability benefits if you have an injury that resulted from or which was made worse by your time in military service.
The process of applying for and receiving benefits for Veterans’ disabilities can be a long difficult fight. One that requires extensive documentation, medical records, service records, hearings and appeals. However, by working with an accredited and experienced Veterans’ benefits lawyer, the process can be much smoother and enhance the likelihood of a successful outcome. Talk to the Veterans’ advocates at Cascadia Disability Law, to find out how we can help you get the benefits you earned and deserve.
We Can Help You Get The Benefits You Deserve
We bring substantial experience, zealous dedication and accumulated knowledge to the representation of disability claims before the Veterans Administration. To see if Brian can help you with your Veterans Disability benefits matter email or telephone us at any time. To schedule a no cost, no obligation initial consultation meeting regarding your Veterans Benefits matter with attorney Brian Scott Wayson email or telephone us. Call or email us anytime – 503-891-8376, 800-891-0867, or Help@CascadiaVet.attorney.
We represent Veterans in Oregon & Washington and throughout the Pacific Northwest. We will aggressively pursue your claim for the benefits you need, have earned and deserve.